Ypanema is made for unique wedding ceremonies right next to the seaside, on the beach with the Greek sky caressing your beloved guests.
Your dream wedding can become reality…!
Our trusted team can help you organize your wedding reception and take care of all the small details that make all the difference in the world.
In the landscape of the blue lagoon, Ypanema is an enchanting place that resembles a Greek island with the turquoise waters, the unprecedented scenic natural beauty and the picturesque church that is located on the Heraion Lagoon Lake.
The white mixed with the blue and green in total harmony resembles a work of art.
One hour away from Athens, the Ypanema haven awaits to impress you with its exceptionally elegance that makes it the perfect wedding venue, which is the cornerstone of a great wedding! (Alright… the wedding dress comes second.)
The location, the ambiance, the décor, the beauty of the Lake, in conjunction with, our experienced staff consist of the perfect wedding recipe.
Dreams can become true! Ypanema awaits to host your wedding.
Some dare and combine their wedding with the christening of their offspring. There is are no limits when it comes to the organization of the ideal event.
All you need to do is describe to us how you have imagined the day of your union and leave the rest to us.
Why should you choose Ypanema as your wedding venue?
Please see below:
The combination of the suitable climatic conditions and the rare natural environment of Loutraki, creates a haven that provides limitless opportunities for summer and winter breaks. The temperate, Mediterranean climate, the crystal – clear blue sea, the amazingly beautiful beaches surrounding the city and the rich pine forest of the Geraneia mountains that extend in the landscape, constitute a majestic scenery of beauty.
Loutraki is the top tourist destination in Central Greece, with singular features, such as:
- Close Proximity to Athens & the Eleftherios Venizelos International airport (only 80 km away).
- Close Proximity to the most important archaeological sites of Central Greece (Acropolis, Epidaurus, Mycenae, Heraion, Sounio, Olympia, Delphi, Ancient Corinth, Mistras etc.).
- Natural Beauty: The mild Mediterranean climate, the crystal-clear waters, the beautiful beaches and the fascinating natural environment – the combination of sea and mountain.
- Significant tourist infrastructure that presents a total of 50 hotels & 8.000 beds, among which, the high quality 5-star hotels Club Hotel Loutraki & Poseidon Resort.
- The luxurious Loutraki Casino, the largest one in Europe, with gaming halls of 100 tables and 1000 slot machines, offering the most modern and exciting games.
- The Loutraki Municipal Thermal Spa, where visitors enjoy special treatments and the therapeutic abilities of the thermal water, that the ancient Greeks discovered 2.500 years ago.
Heraion Lake, Vouliagmeni
In the region of Vouliagmeni, just a few kilometers from the center of Loutraki, embraced by a natural pine-forest, lies one of the most beautiful lagoons in Greece.
The whole landscape is simply outstanding, a glimpse around just takes your breath away.
A truly island-like peaceful lake with a sandy beach combined with crystal clear, shallow blue waters. Ypanema beach-bar resto which is located on the beach, at the heart of the Heraion lake showcases a dream scenery.
Just imagine how wonderful your wedding pictures will be!
In addition to the beauty of the Lake, in very close proximity you can visit and schedule addition photos to the taken at:
The Archaeological Site of Heraion (Goddess Hera’s Cult) and Cape Melagkavi, which are 2.3 kilometres away, a quick 5 min drive.
Our experienced team can provide you with solutions for the organization of your wedding.
We can take care of the decoration, flowers, menu selection, photographer, guest layout – table allocation, wedding invitations and any other details that might seem unobtainable.
– Wedding Ceremony
- Seaside Wedding Chapel for Christian Ceremonies
- Other available churches or chapels
- Town Halls for Civil Ceremonies
- Master of Ceremonies for Symbolic Ceremonies or Vows Renewal
- Assistance for Religious Weddings (Orthodox, Catholic, Arab, Jewish, Hindu, Sikh or other religions)
– Ypanema Venue Services
- Exclusive venue rental
- Designated space for Welcome Drink
- Elegant wedding guestbook table
- Luxurious equipment (round tables with white linen cloths, napperons & table runners, porcelain dishes, elegant tableware e.t.c.)
- Venue set-up according to the concept of your event
- Venue decoration with proposals befitting the venue and the overall surrounding area
- Tents and umbrellas for day events
- Special constructions including bars, kiosks, lounge areas and setting on the beach
- DJ & Audiovisual equipment (lighting, sound amplifiers, laser, LED lights)
- In-house Catering with gastronomic proposals and menus that satisfy all tastes
- Welcome drinks proposals, Open Bar & Cocktail options
- Happenings and special effects like traditional boats or speedboats for the couple’s entrance and many more
- Wedding bonbonnieres
- Wedding Cake
-Bridal & Guests Beauty Services
- Bridal hairstyling & make-up
- Manicure/Pedicure for the Bride and selected guest
- Wedding Spa Services at Loutraki Thermal Spa
-Travel & Accommodation Services
- Air tickets
- Transfers from & to the airport, all other transports needed with vehicles of your choice (luxurious mini vans, elegant sedans and limousines)
- Accommodation in luxury 5-star hotels, Room or Suite for the Wedding Couple, Room arrangements for indicated guests
- Excursions, Happenings and other events for you and your precious guests
Our services will boost your Wedding in Greece and turn it into an unforgettable experience for you and your guests!
- Photo & Video Coverage
- Live music with singers and bands
- Live show with professional dancers
- LCD Projector and Screen for Video streaming
- Kids creative play and animation services
- Photo Booth set-up
- Security services upon request
If for whatever reason, you are still not convinced, one quick trip to Ypanema will take away every shadow of doubt and eliminate all reservations.
A heavenly-made place on earth, just one hour from Athens and very close to Loutraki awaits you.